The King’s University Scholarships
- Israel’s Hope Scholarship is available to students admitted to the Messianic Jewish Studies program at TKU.
- Required Minimum GPA: 3.0
- Fall Deadline: August 1st, 2017
- Application is no longer available
Outside Scholarship Opportunities
- The Louis and Chira Kaplan Memorial Scholarship Fund is administered by Jewish Voice Ministries, International.
- Application deadline – June 30, 2017
- To learn more, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Paul Liberman Messianic Jewish Studies Scholarship is available to students enrolled in an approved MJS program.
- Application deadline – May 31, 2017
- To learn more, email: email@example.com or mail The Messianic Times at P.O. Box 10943, Pensacola FL 32524.
- The K20 Scholarship is administered by the Union of Messianic Jewish Congregations
- Application deadline – October 1, 2017
- Available for the Spring 2018 semester
- To learn more, email: Monique Brumbach at Monique.firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Michael Wyschogrod Scholarship Fund is available to undergraduate juniors and seniors as well as graduate students wishing to enter the field of Jewish-Christian relations.
- Application deadline – November 1, 2017
- Apply here.