Whether you sense God calling you to missions or are passionate about reaching people in other cultural contexts at home or abroad, our Bachelor of Cross-Cultural Ministry (BCCM) degree is for you. Come to see the world through God’s eyes as you are equipped for Spirit-led intercultural engagement and ministry. You will gain a biblical foundation along with practical skills needed to accomplish God’s great purpose for you in the world, wherever that may be, through our BCCM degree.
This degree seeks to:
- Provide a solid biblical foundation for evangelism and world missions;
- Provide a theological framework for the practice of ministry in a missions and urban context;
- Develop a balanced philosophy of missions with an emphasis on evangelism and discipleship; and
- Prepare students for effective cross-cultural communication and cross-cultural ministry.
In addition to achieving success with the Undergraduate Core Curriculum Requirements learning outcomes, upon completing this degree, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively share the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally appropriate ways;
- Develop a balanced, biblically-supported, personal philosophy of missions with an emphasis
- On evangelism, church planting in a cross-cultural context, and urban ministry;
- Define the nature and challenge of the cultural dimensions of evangelism, and church planting in a cross-cultural context;
- Identify the principles of cross-cultural communication necessary to effectively minister to multi-ethnic populations; and
- Articulate a biblical theology of ministry in a cross-cultural context;