Associate Director of Vocational Development
I love to help people hear God’s voice, find Him in their life story, and connect to their divine purpose and calling. I cherish deep, authentic friendship and honest conversation. My areas of interest include: worship, intercession, writing, and hearing God through dreams.
- Adjunct Counseling Professor – Eugene Bible College (Eugene, OR) – 10 years
- Student Development Counselor – Eugene Bible College (Eugene, OR) – 10 years
- Copywriter/Editor – Briercrest College and Seminary (Caronport, Saskatchewan) – 3 years
- Campus Counselor – Briercrest College and Seminary (Caronport, Saskatchewan) – 2 years
- Adjunct Counseling Professor – The King’s University (Southlake, TX) – 3 years
- Practicum Coordinator – The King’s University (Southlake, TX) – 1 year
- Associate Director of Vocational Development – The King’s University (Southlake, TX) – Current role.
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in TX and OR; Licensed minister with Open Bible Churches.
- Weekly feature article for Briercrest College and Seminary printed in the Moose Jaw Times Herald. (Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan) (2010-2013)
- “Forgiveness” – Message Magazine- Nov/Dec 2015 Issue– Open Bible Churches, Des Moines, IA
- “Forgiving Yourself” – Message Magazine – Jan/Feb 2017 – Open Bible Churches, Des Moines, IA
- “The Power of Belonging” – Message Magazine – July/Aug 2017 – Open Bible Churches, Des Moines, IA
Married to David Cole for 35 years. Four adult children and four grandchildren (#5 due in March 2018).
Jeremiah 33:3 – “Call unto me, and I will answer Thee, and show you great and mighty things which you do not know.”
What do you like to do in your spare time?
I love having coffee with friends or going out to dinner with my family. I enjoy taking walks when it’s nice outside, which means the late fall and winter in Texas.
What do you like most about working at TKU?
The students. There are moments when I am teaching, or talking a student through a life issue, or worshipping in chapel and I think, “I’m so blessed to be here!”