Expand your leadership capacity through our Master of Spiritual Leadership degree. With an emphasis on integrating personal development, theological foundations, and organizational studies, this degree will equip you to face challenges both today and in the future in your church, ministry, business, or non-profit organization. Our Spirit-infused theological framework blends timeless principles with contemporary application, making the MSL a valuable experience for any leader.
Build relationships with like-minded leaders and establish a new network of colleagues through this two-year, cohort-based program. With week-long residencies at our main campus and through interactive online learning, this hybrid program is designed for active leaders and can help you fulfill God’s call on your life, no matter where He has placed you.
Next cohort launching August 2020!
The Master of Spiritual Leadership degree program seeks to:
- Prepare men and women to serve in expanded roles of leadership in their church, ministry or other Kingdom-oriented organization;
- Provide a biblically grounded degree which will help students to grow both personally and professionally;
- Expose students to both practitioners and academics who can deliver transformational education in the areas of leadership development;
- Offer a flexible and accessible path towards completing their master’s degree
Upon completion, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate the ability to properly use hermeneutical and exegetical principles to interpret and apply the Word of God in life and ministry, integrating biblical and theological knowledge in specialized areas of leadership and ministry studies;
- Formulate and implement plans for spiritual development and self-care that are theologically grounded, and to develop long-term strategies that will help students succeed for the duration of their ministry.
- Develop healthy interpersonal and organizational relationships which demonstrate servanthood and transformation.
- Design and implement graduate level research, and understand how to utilize data to solve real-world problems facing their ministries and organizations.
- Evaluate and apply a variety of leadership and organizational concepts, from biblical examples, to contemporary theories, and apply these in to their own leadership development and the development of the ministries and organizations they lead.