If you are passionate about discovering new and creative ways to communicate the gospel and to help others experience the transformative presence of God, the Bachelor of Media Arts (BMA) is for you. Explore the power of effective storytelling through multimedia platforms, and gain audio, video, and lighting production skills that support the worship experience of today’s local churches. Developed in partnership with key worship and media leaders from Gateway Church along with other media industry professionals, the BMA will equip you to serve wherever God leads, whether in ministry or in the marketplace.
The Bachelor of Media Arts program is now available online!
The Bachelor of Media Arts program combines theory and practice to:
- To lead students to understand the centrality of worship and how encountering God inspires effective storytelling;
- Equip students with skills to communicate effectively across multiple-media platforms;
- Prepare students for leadership positions in digital media settings in ministry, non-profit and marketplace industries;
- Equip students with skills to leverage emerging media technologies.
The TKU media arts graduate will be able to:
- Explain the fundamentals of communication theory and storytelling as reflected through the Christian worldview;
- Demonstrate skills that facilitate live events using production tools locally and globally;
- Demonstrate competency in delivering content through current and emerging multiple-media platforms locally and globally;
- Critically assess mediated content and its impact on society, and;
- Apply business and leadership principles for effective, viable, and sustainable media organizations.