Dr. Bobbi Stringer
Accreditation Liaison | Program Review Coordinator
Teaching and administration in Christian academia fit right in with my personal mission statement: “to identify, clarify, and nurture Kingdom principles in myself and in others.” I am passionate about learning and about sharing the things I learn that can enable me and those I teach and/or work with to identify, clarify, and nurture Kingdom principles for Kingdom advancement. My husband David and I are blessed to have four wonderful married adult children and nine awesome grandchildren.
- Research and Interest Areas
- Speechmaking Skills
- Communication Styles
- Association of Theological Schools Self-Study, Co-chair and Editor, 2019.
- Association of Biblical Higher Education Self-Study, Co-Chair and Editor, 2016.
- Tarrant County College Curriculum Assessment Report, prepared for the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board, March 2011.
- Tarrant County College District Comprehensive Standard 3.3.1 of Part III, Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) Fifth Year Interim Report, 2009.
- Online Training Modules for TCCD Syllabi Rewrite Project, co-author, producer and narrator, 2006.
- Fundamentals of Speech Communication Student Workbook., TCC Northwest Campus, editor 2001 to 2010.
- Business and Professional Communication Student Workbook,. TCC NW Campus, editor 2001 to 2010.
- Instructor Resource Manual and Student Workbooks for the sixth, seventh, and eighth editions of Cheryl Hamilton’s Communicating for Results, co-author 2003, 2005, 2008.
- Courses Taught
- COMS 2301 Public Speaking
- COMS 2302 Interpersonal Communication
- COMS 2303 Public Speaking and Interpersonal Communication