The TKU Campus, along with Gateway Church campuses across DFW, is hosting an open-community controlled blood drive overseen by Carter BloodCare to boost the urgent need for blood supply during the COVID-19 pandemic. Each Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday for the upcoming six weeks, from 12 pm until 4 pm.
The TKU Campus in Southlake will have the blood drive on April 13–15. The Gateway Church campus blood drives are as follows:
• Dallas: March 30–April 1
• North Fort Worth: April 6–8
• Grand Prairie: April 20–22
• Frisco: April 27–29
• North Richland Hills: May 4–6
KEY INFO: TKU, Gateway Church, and Carter BloodCare recognize there are concerns surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and that you may have questions about what this means for giving blood and the safety of the blood supply.
Carter BloodCare is providing all the medial precautions and screenings to ensure safety, social distancing, proper prescreening procedures.
Donors should make an appointment by texting 800-366-2834.
• Complete your questionnaire before arriving the same day of your appointment using Carter BloodCare’s QuickScreen qs.carterbloodcare.org
• Carter BloodCare staff will greet you at the Gateway Church campus and escort you thoroughly and promptly through the donation process.
• This is a county and state approved medial appointment allowing participants to leave their shelter-in-place to donate blood at these community blood drive locations.