The Office of the Registrar exists to support the mission of The King’s University by offering academic and curricular services and resources to students and faculty; maintaining the accuracy, integrity and privacy of all student and alumni records; maintaining institutional data and providing accurate and reliable reports for the University.
- AboutThe King’s University is an accredited, Spirit-filled, evangelical university based in the heart of the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.
- Why TKU
- Mission and Beliefs
- Contact Us
- Gateway Church
- Accreditation and Assessment
- Transferability of TKU Credits
- Administration and Staff
- AdmissionsThe King’s University is located in Southlake, Texas, in the heart of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex near DFW International Airport. Within minutes of our campus you’ll find a world filled with the amenities of a large metropolitan area.
- AcademicsIn fulfillment of our mission statement to prepare effective leaders and Christ-like servants, academic advisement is a service provided for our students to assist them in successfully completing their degree requirements in a timely and sequential manner.
- Messianic Jewish Studies
- Women in Ministry Leadership
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendars
- The King’s Seminary
- Academic Advisement
- Online Education
- Articulation Agreements
- Ministry Practicums
- Student LifeTKU Student Life is committed to providing a vibrant atmosphere for students to connect with God and each other.
- Request a Transcript
- Notification of Rights under FERPA for Postsecondary Institutions
- Degree/Enrollment Verification
Office of the Registrar 817.722.1740 Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTICE OF NON-DISCRIMINATORY POLICY AS TO STUDENTS
The King’s University admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.