You may be just starting out or starting over. You may be searching for the next step or a change in the direction for your life. Whether you are called to stay where you have been planted or to go where God is sending, TKU has a place for you. You can earn an accredited ministry degree completely online!
Distance education is an increasingly popular option for students who want to earn their online ministry degree but do not have access or time to travel to campus. TKU’s extensive online education program offers you the flexibility and convenience of online classes and degrees, and can help you fulfill the calling God has placed on your life, no matter where you live.
TRANSFER IN UP TO 90 CREDIT HOURS
EARN A MINISTRY DEGREE 100% ONLINE
GET CREDIT FOR LIFE EXPERIENCE
100% Online Ministry Degree
What are the benefits of online learning?
What is the difference between online and on-ground class formats?
Is this an effective way to learn?
How long can I complete my online ministry degree?
What is the cost?
What are the technology requirements to participate in online classes?
Students who seek to enroll in online courses at TKU should have the following technology:
- Windows and Mac desktop or laptop recommendations and requirements
- Windows 7 or higher
- Mac OSX or higher
- Chrome or Firefox browser
- Internet Explorer (IE), Edge, and Safari browsers are not recommended
- Webcam, microphone may be required to participate in webinars
- Recommend software
- Acrobat Reader
- VLC audio/video player
- Current anti-virus software
- High speed/broadband internet (cable/DSL or better)
- Satellite and dial-up internet can experience connection issues