At the point of enrollment, all students are issued a King’s University email address and network username, which will give them secure access to campus information and the CAMS system. The University does not use non-TKU email accounts to correspond to enrolled students. Once this student account is set up, students should immediately begin use of this email account. Students who take themselves out of a university-hosted distribution list are still responsible for all content, attachments and deadlines communicated to that list. Students should not share their TKU network and email usernames and passwords with anyone at anytime. Students are required to read, respond and archive all official correspondence from the University. The responsibility for understanding and adhering to requests, policies, deadlines and procedures communicated to students rests entirely with the student. It is the expectation that students will check their TKU email account at least once per day while classes are in session and two-three times per week during break periods.
TKU's campus is closed to the public and the spring 2020 semester is taking place entirely online. Read full details and on-going updates here: tku.edu/coronavirus
- AboutThe King’s University is an accredited, Spirit-filled, evangelical university based in the heart of the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.
- Why TKU
- Mission and Beliefs
- Contact Us
- Gateway Church
- Accreditation and Assessment
- Transferability of TKU Credits
- Administration and Staff
- AdmissionsThe King’s University is located in Southlake, Texas, in the heart of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex near DFW International Airport. Within minutes of our campus you’ll find a world filled with the amenities of a large metropolitan area.
- AcademicsIn fulfillment of our mission statement to prepare effective leaders and Christ-like servants, academic advisement is a service provided for our students to assist them in successfully completing their degree requirements in a timely and sequential manner.
- Messianic Jewish Studies
- Women in Ministry Leadership
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendars
- Academic Advisement
- Online Education
- Articulation Agreements
- Ministry Practicums
- Student LifeTKU Student Life is committed to providing a vibrant atmosphere for students to connect with God and each other.
- Student Email Policy
NOTICE OF NON-DISCRIMINATORY POLICY AS TO STUDENTS
The King’s University admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.