Welcome Undergraduate Adult Learners!
We are excited that you are applying for admission to The King’s University. Here you can view admissions criteria, required documentation, and instructions for applying. Click Apply Now when you’re ready to begin the admissions process.
Anyone applying who graduated from high school at least three years prior to applying and has never obtained college credit or standardized testing scores.
- Official Transcripts
- Final official transcript from diploma-issuing high school
- Official copy of home school transcript
- Official copy of GED certification displaying scores
- Supporting Documentation
- This resume should include any professional or ministry experience you have obtained.
- Two recommendation letters
- These letters could come from either a pastor, professional oversight, or mentor who can comment on your character, work ethic, and leadership ability.
- Writing Sample
- This can be a completely new essay or a previously written essay. This writing sample should be at least 500 words.
- Application Fee
$40 non-refundable application fee
All documentation should be sent directly to the Office of Admissions.
Transcripts for all undergraduate applicants should be issued to the undergraduate admissions counselor, Caleb McMillan, in the original envelope sealed by the issuing institution at:
The King’s University Office of Admissions
ATTN: Caleb McMillan
2121 E Southlake Blvd
Southlake, TX 76092
If you have any questions regarding the application process please contact us at email@example.com or 817.722.1710. Students who do not meet regular admission criteria should contact the Office of Admissions for advisement.
The King’s University admits students without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, handicap or disability, age, or veteran status. Applicants are assessed according to academic background, the potential for academic success, moral behavior and character, and alignment with the spirit and mission of The King’s University.