I love all things Music. I am a musician, songwriter, and composer. I am passionate about equipping and empowering our students to serve the local body of Christ using their gifts and talents. I have an amazing and supportive wife, Margaux, and two wonderful children, Hudson and Hadley.
Research and Interest Areas
- The intersection of theology and corporate worship.
- Developing resources for growing worship musicianship
Contemporary Music Theory: A Complete Guide for the Worship Musician. Forthcoming, Gateway Publishing/TKU Press
- MUST 1301 Music Theory 1
- MUST 1302 Music Theory 2
- MUSH 2302 History of Western Church Music
- MUSW 2303 Worship Leader as Architect
- MPIM 1105 Private Guitar Lessons
PH.D. IN MUSIC THEORY
Louisiana State University
M.A. IN MUSIC THEORY
The Catholic University of America
B.A. IN COMPOSITION