Build a biblical and theological foundation for life and ministry through our Associate of Ministry Leadership degree. In this two-year program, you will gain the knowledge and tools to apply the truths of God to the needs of people. This degree program is available online or on-ground (Southlake).
The Associate of Ministry Leadership degree seeks to:
- Provide students with the opportunity for spiritual enrichment within a Spirit-filled ethos;
- Provide students with a basic foundational understanding of Scripture;
- Provide students an understanding of the basic doctrines and teachings of the Church;
- Assist students in developing a Christian worldview and lifestyle;
- Provide exposure to the practices of ministry; and
- Develop a commitment for lifelong development and ministry.
Upon completion of the Associate degree, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate a fundamental knowledge of the content and teachings of Scripture;
- Articulate an understanding of basic Christian doctrines from a Pentecostal perspective;
- Evidence a knowledge of Christian tradition and practices;
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge of the fundamentals and practices of ministry;
- Articulate a basic Christian worldview and lifestyle;
- Evidence growth and development in spiritual discipline; and
- Demonstrate a commitment to lifelong enrichment.