Welcome, new and transfer graduate applicants!
We are excited that you are applying for admission to The King’s University. Here you can view admissions criteria, required documentation, and instructions for applying. Click Apply Now when you’re ready to begin the admissions process.
Graduate Students have earned an accredited bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Undergraduate Degree Requirement
Baccalaureate degree or its equivalent from an institution that is accredited by a recognized regional or national accreditation body.
- GPA Requirement
Below are GPA requirements for our graduate programs; this includes the cumulative GPA from your undergraduate degree and any graduate coursework you may have obtained.
- Master of Divinity, Master of Practical Theology, or Master of Organizational Leadership programs: 2.5 GPA
- Master of Marriage and Family Therapy program: 3.0 GPA
- Official Transcripts
- Official final transcript from your bachelor’s degree-issuing institution sent directly to the Office of Admissions.
- If you have obtained graduate-level college credit, you must have separate official transcripts sent from those schools as well.
- Transcripts from any school not based in the U.S. must be individually evaluated and/or translated for U.S. equivalency.
- Non-English transcripts must have an evaluated English translation
- An evaluation by a recognized foreign credential evaluation service indicating US equivalency of the degree/coursework must be sent to the Office of Admissions
- Foreign credential evaluation service: www.wes.org
- Application Fee
$40 non-refundable application fee
All documentation should be sent directly to the Office of Admissions.
Transcripts for all graduate applicants should be issued to the graduate admissions counselor, Stephanie Rettig, electronically at email@example.com or in the original envelope sealed by the issuing institution at:
ATTN: Stephanie Rettig
The King’s University Office of Admissions
2121 E Southlake Blvd
Southlake, TX 76092
If you have any questions regarding the application process please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817.722.1710. Students who do not meet regular admission criteria should contact the Office of Admissions for advisement.
The King’s University admits students without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, handicap or disability, age, or veteran status. Applicants are assessed according to academic background, the potential for academic success, moral behavior and character, and alignment with the spirit and mission of The King’s University.