Officially Withdrawing from TKU

Students wishing to withdraw from TKU must complete an Official University Withdrawal Form, obtain the required signatures, and submit it to the Office of the Registrar. This form is available through the Registrar’s Office and the Student Portal. Dropping courses for the term does not constitute an official university withdrawal, but it may impact your tuition/fees and any financial aid you received for the term.

Courses must be officially dropped or a grade of F will be entered on the academic transcript. Failure to properly withdraw may result in the student not being allowed to re-enroll in the future or to receive proper refunds.