- AboutThe King’s University is an accredited, Spirit-filled, evangelical university based in the heart of the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.
- Why TKU
- Mission and Beliefs
- Contact Us
- Gateway Church
- Accreditation and Assessment
- Transferability of TKU Credits
- Administration and Staff
- AdmissionsThe King’s University is located in Southlake, Texas, in the heart of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex near DFW International Airport. Within minutes of our campus you’ll find a world filled with the amenities of a large metropolitan area.
- AcademicsIn fulfillment of our mission statement to prepare effective leaders and Christ-like servants, academic advisement is a service provided for our students to assist them in successfully completing their degree requirements in a timely and sequential manner.
- Messianic Jewish Studies
- Women in Ministry Leadership
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendars
- Academic Advisement
- Online Education
- Articulation Agreements
- Ministry Practicums
- Student LifeTKU Student Life is committed to providing a vibrant atmosphere for students to connect with God and each other.
“I remember God showing me a vision of an hourglass, and telling me, ‘Your time is up. Are you ready…
For most of us, Big Texas cinnamon rolls and Welch’s grape juice might bring to mind visions of road trips…
As someone who first graced the stage at the age of three and began leading worship in kid’s church by…
As the saying goes, When one door closes, another opens. Blake Sharp’s life is one that has been marked by…
God’s direction often comes when we least expect it. For Joy Cromer, that moment came during one of the most…
If you asked those closest to her, What is one word that best describes Kristey Simmons?, many would say confident….
Nathan Nkhama is a husband, father, local pastor, radio talk show host, and lifelong student. Needless to say, he’s a…
As a Colorado native, Wade never really wanted to move to Texas. But sometimes God has other plans. Wade hasn’t…
When Rachel Sabo’s dad told her she should go to The King’s University interest meeting, she didn’t exactly want to….
For Matt Osgood, it has always been about the local church. “At heart, I’m a local church guy,” he says….
NOTICE OF NON-DISCRIMINATORY POLICY AS TO STUDENTS
The King’s University admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.