Associate Director of Institutional Research
- Principal Planner: Major Projects and Infrastructure, State Transport and Main Roads, Brisbane QLD Australia.
- Owner & Operator: Residential Property Development, Subdivision and Material Change of Use, South East Queensland (SEQ) Australia.
- Senior Advisor: Appeals Team, State Transport and Main Roads, Brisbane QLD Australia.
- Senior Planner: Policy and Legislation, State Transport and Main Roads, Brisbane Australia.
- Senior Planner & Assessment Officer: Land Development and Major Projects, State Transport and Main Roads, Brisbane QLD Australia.
- Consultant: Private and Public Sector within the Planning, Environmental & Engineering Industry, Brisbane QLD Australia.
Town Planner, Planning Institute of Australia (PIA).
I am blessed to have loving parents, two wonderful siblings and two beautiful nieces and a nephew.
I don’t have one favorite scripture, I love every scripture in the Bible! Growing up I loved to mediate on Proverbs 1:7, “For the fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge; fools hate wisdom and self-control,” and still today I meditate on this scripture often.
What do you like to do in your spare time?
I love being active, building new things, meeting new people, spending time with family and friends, and I love learning and discovering new things whether it be through traveling or reading a book.
What do you like most about working at TKU?
The presence of God is here. I moved to the US in 2015 from Australia and was drawn to TKU because the presence of God was here in this house and the people. It’s family, it feels like home (Matt 12:46-48, Luke 8:21).