Expand your leadership capacity through our Master of Organizational Leadership (MOL) degree. With an emphasis on integrating personal development, theological foundations, and organizational studies, this degree will equip you to face challenges both today and in the future in your business, church, ministry, or non-profit organization. Our Spirit-infused theological framework blends timeless principles with contemporary application, making the MOL a valuable experience for any leader.
Build relationships with like-minded leaders and establish a new network of colleagues through this two-year, cohort-based program. With week-long residencies at our main campus and through interactive online learning, this hybrid program is designed for active leaders and can help you fulfill God’s call on your life, no matter where He has placed you.
Next cohort launching spring 2024!
Date: January 15, 2024
Meet the Director
Dr. Frank Markow
I have been teaching and leading in Christian higher education administration for the past 20 years. My passion is to help leaders and organizations become all that God has called them to be through innovative approaches to education. I teach at the undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral level, and love helping students discover more about themselves, and expand their capacity to be more effective leaders.
Why The King's
- Spirit-formed leaders training Spirit-formed leaders. Given that many of our credentialed faculty are actively involved in ministry, their teaching comes from a perspective of applied knowledge.
- Whole-person formation. For us, it’s not just about what you learn, it’s about who you become. We believe your transformation for ministry should include deepening your walk with Jesus.
- Culture of worship and prayer. It could be the prayer room, weekly chapel, a classroom, or just a hallway – wherever it occurs, we live a life of prayer and worship.
- Community of care. Whether you take classes online or on-ground, soul care from faculty, staff, and peers extends from the classroom into your daily life.
- Growth in difference. When you get into a classroom with different generations, ethnicities, experiences, and faith journeys, you grow both personally and spiritually. You maintain your difference, but you grow in unity.
The Master of Organizational Leadership degree program seeks to:
- Prepare men and women to serve in expanded roles of leadership in their business, church, ministry, or organization;
- Provide a biblically grounded degree which will help students grow both personally and professionally;
- Expose students to both practitioners and academics who can deliver transformational education in the areas of leadership development;
- Offer a flexible and accessible path towards completing their master’s degree
Upon completion, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate the ability to apply the Word of God to their life and ministry by integrating biblical and theological knowledge in specialized areas of leadership and organizational studies;
- Identify areas of personal leadership development, spiritual formation, and soul-care that are theologically grounded;
- Demonstrate graduate-level research and data analysis to solve real-world problems facing their organizations; and
- Apply a variety of contemporary leadership and organizational concepts to meet the challenges in their leadership context.
|The Spirit Formed Leader
|Renewal Theology and Leadership
PRACTICAL MINISTRY STUDIES 9 HOURS
|People and Resource Management
|Engaging Contemporary Culture
|Graduate Ministry Practicum
LEADERSHIP STUDIES 18 HOURS
|Contemporary Approaches to Leadership
|Leading Healthy Organizations
|Effective Conflict Intervention
|Organizational Development and Change
|Current Issues in Leadership Studies
|Strategic Leadership and Innovation
MASTER CAPSTONE PROJECT 3 HOURS
|Masters’ Capstone Project: Leadership