Expand your leadership capacity through our Master of Organizational Leadership (MOL) degree. With an emphasis on integrating personal development, theological foundations, and organizational studies, this degree will equip you to face challenges both today and in the future in your business, church, ministry, or non-profit organization. Our Spirit-infused theological framework blends timeless principles with contemporary application, making the MOL a valuable experience for any leader.
Build relationships with like-minded leaders and establish a new network of colleagues through this two-year, cohort-based program. With week-long residencies at our main campus and through interactive online learning, this hybrid program is designed for active leaders and can help you fulfill God’s call on your life, no matter where He has placed you.
Next cohort launching January 2022!
Frisco Texas Cohort – Gateway Church
The Master of Organizational Leadership (MOL) cohort at the Gateway Church Frisco Campus offers a unique opportunity for TKU to serve our partner church. While the program takes place mostly online, the once-yearly cohort on-ground residency meetings will take place at the Frisco Campus, which will serve as a hub for MOL students in the far-North Dallas area. This model will allow Gateway staffers, church members, and Frisco area community members to learn together.
· Meets once per year for a week-long residency at the Gateway Church Frisco Campus
· Classes last for seven weeks and are all conducted online with the exception of the residencies.
· An opportunity to form relationships with like-minded leaders that extend beyond the classroom
· Earn a master’s degree in less than two years.
The Master of Organizational Leadership degree program seeks to:
- Prepare men and women to serve in expanded roles of leadership in their business, church, ministry, or organization;
- Provide a biblically grounded degree which will help students grow both personally and professionally;
- Expose students to both practitioners and academics who can deliver transformational education in the areas of leadership development;
- Offer a flexible and accessible path towards completing their master’s degree
Upon completion, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate the ability to properly use hermeneutical and exegetical principles to interpret and apply the Word of God in life and ministry, integrating biblical and theological knowledge in specialized areas of leadership and ministry studies;
- Formulate and implement plans for spiritual development and self-care that are theologically grounded, and to develop long-term strategies that will help students succeed for the duration of their ministry.
- Develop healthy interpersonal and organizational relationships which demonstrate servanthood and transformation.
- Design and implement graduate level research, and understand how to utilize data to solve real-world problems facing their ministries and organizations.
- Evaluate and apply a variety of leadership and organizational concepts, from biblical examples, to contemporary theories, and apply these in to their own leadership development and the development of the ministries and organizations they lead.