Welcome, transfer students!
We are excited that you are applying for admission to The King’s University. Here you can view admissions criteria, required documentation, and instructions for applying. Click Apply Now when you’re ready to begin the admissions process.
Undergraduate Transfer Students have gained a minimum of one credit hour from a post-secondary institution (see Beginning Freshmen page for exceptions) and do not qualify for readmission as a returning student.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.3 in most recent college coursework.
- You must have separate official transcripts from each college previously attended sent directly to the Office of Admissions.
- Final official high school transcript is also required, unless official college transcripts prove 12 hours or more of transferrable credit.
- Transcripts from any school not based in the U.S. must be individually evaluated and/or translated for U.S. equivalency.
- Non-English transcripts must have an evaluated English translation
- An evaluation by a recognized foreign credential evaluation service indicating US equivalency of the degree/coursework must be sent to the Office of Admissions
- Foreign credential evaluation service: www.wes.org
$40 non-refundable application fee
Proof of Immunization (Required for On-ground Students)
- All Texas on-ground applicants 21 years of age and younger must provide the school with proof of immunization for bacterial meningitis at least 10 days prior to the start of classes.
- OPTION 1 | If you received this vaccination within the past 5 years all you need to do is have proof of immunization sent directly to us.
- OPTION 2 | If you have not received the vaccination you may obtain it at your family physician or various local pharmacies. Check with your insurance to see if cost coverage is provided.
- OPTION 3 | You may also use the following link to opt-out of this vaccination, but this document must be signed and notarized, and received by office 10 days prior to the start of classes: https://co-request.dshs.texas.gov/
All documentation should be sent directly to the Office of Admissions.
Transcripts for all undergraduate applicants should be issued to the undergraduate admissions counselor, Bianca Lee, in the original envelope sealed by the issuing institution at:
The King’s University Office of Admissions
ATTN: Bianca Lee
2121 E Southlake Blvd
Southlake, TX 76092
If you have any questions regarding the application process please contact us at email@example.com or 817.722.1710. Students who do not meet regular admission criteria should contact the Office of Admissions for advisement.
The King’s University admits students without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, handicap or disability, age, or veteran status. Applicants are assessed according to academic background, the potential for academic success, moral behavior and character, and alignment with the spirit and mission of The King’s University.