TKUnited Task Force
The TKUnited Task Force has dedicated time to researching, planning, and praying about the best way to facilitate on-ground activities. The objective has been to prioritize health and safety while delivering the best possible in-person learning experience.
For more information on how The King’s University is responding to COVID-19, please see the TKUnited Response Plan.
TKU COVID News
- COVID GuidelinesThe TKUnited Taskforce has made the following COVID guidelines for The King’s University: Quarantine Protocols Individuals who have had tested positive for COVID-19 will be quarantined from campus for…
- Response to Governor Abbott’s Executive OrderOn March 2, 2021, Texas Governor Greg Abbott issued an executive order that rescinds the previous orders regarding COVID mitigation strategies. This order…
Keeping Students Safe
To help keep our community healthy and safe, it is important for you to monitor your health prior to coming to campus so we can work to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Virtual Learning Request
If you have health concerns, please contact your professor about virtual learning.
• Latest information for Tarrant County
• COVID-19 testing locations near me
• Use of face coverings (CDC)
• COVID-19 Aid Reporting
• TKUnited Response Plan