Under the 2008 Higher Education
Opportunity Act (HEOA), TKU is required to make available certain information
to current and prospective students, employees, and the general public. TKU has
reviewed all the information listed below for validity, clarity, and
transparency to ensure accurate representation of TKU’s educational
programs, financial charges, the employability of graduates, and relationship
with the Dept. of Education.
For your convenience, this webpage contains links that will direct you to the appropriate webpages or contact information for various offices where you can receive the required information. Please contact the personnel from the appropriate offices if you wish to obtain a hard copy of any of the available documents. If you have any questions, you may contact the Director of Student Financial Services at email@example.com or by calling 817-722.1730.
In addition to consumer information and disclosures, you can also view important institutional policies pertaining to financial aid processing and eligibility.
A link to this information is provided to students on an annual basis.
- Academic Catalog
- Additional information and policy regarding attendance, satisfactory academic progress, return of financial aid, refund schedules, withdrawal requirements, etc. can be found here in the Academic Catalog.
- Academic Programs
- Accreditation and Assessment
- ADA Accommodations
- Annual Safety, Security, and Fire Reporting
- Articulation Agreements
- Book Vouchers
- Constitution Day
- Copyright Infringement Policies and Sanctions
- Cost of Attending TKU
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
- Emergency Preparedness
- Entrance Counseling
- Financial Aid Code of Conduct
- Financial Aid Resources Available to Students
- Financial Aid Returns Policy
- Graduation, Completion, Retention, and Placement Rates
- How to Apply for Financial Aid
- Institutional/Education Assessment and Improvement Plans
- Net Price Calculator
- Officially Withdrawing from TKU
- Required Book Information
- Rights Under FERPA
- State Authorization
- Student Standards of Conduct and Discipline
- Transferring Credits to TKU
- Transferring TKU Credits
- Tuition/Fee Refund Policy
- Vaccine Requirements
- Voter Registration