Are you ready to get registered for classes for next semester? Here’s your checklist to get it done.
- Schedule an advising appointment with your advisor. Many advisors offer group advising as well as one-on-one advising appointments. Pick a time and modality that’s convenient for you, whether in person, by phone, or via Zoom.
- Prepare for your advising appointment. Before you pick your classes, consider how many classes you want to take. Be sure to consider your work hours, family obligations, and ministry responsibilities as you calculate how many hours you’ll need to study each week.
Once you know how many classes you want to take, review your degree audit through Conclusive Advisor to see which classes you have remaining. Review the schedules below and create a list of possible classes you could take before you meet with your advisor.
- Plan your courses with your advisor. Your advisor will help ensure you are on track to complete your degree. During your advising appointment, you and your advisors will create a plan within Conclusive Advisor for which classes you want to take for the next term to get you one step closer to graduation.
- Register for classes. Once you know which classes you are going to take, log in to the student portal to register for classes. You will be charged a $55 late registration fee if you do not register for Summer or Fall 2023 by May 4, so don’t wait to sign up!
- Final Steps. Once you’ve registered for classes, make arrangements to pay your bill through financial aid, a payment plan, or payment in full. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-722-1730 for any questions.
Have your books in hand before classes start! Find your textbook list and order your books at www.tku.ecampus.com. Textbook lists will be available on eCampus for Summer 2023 by March 25.
Syllabi will be available to view on Blackboard one week before classes start.
Special Note: Great news! TKU has upgraded its information systems to enhance your student experience. As a result, there will be some changes to the way we process tuition and fees.
During the summer semester, you will be able to view your tuition and fees in the student portal upon registration. However, for the fall semester, charges related to registration will not be available until early June. Don’t worry, we’ll keep you updated on when the payment portal opens for the fall 2023 term.
We appreciate your understanding and patience as we switch to a new information system.
How do I know who my advisor is?
Log into the student portal and review the Bio page under the Student Information module. The last line under Enrollment Information will tell you who your advisor is.
How do I sign up for an advising appointment?
What is Conclusive Advisor?
Conclusive Advisor is TKU’s brand-new degree audit system. Not only will you be able to see how many classes you have remaining to complete your degree, but you’ll also be able to plan out the courses you want to take each semester right within the system. Watch the videos in the Student Portal to learn more about Conclusive Advisor.
If you need assistance logging in to Conclusive Advisor, please email email@example.com.
When is the last day to register without a late fee?
The last day to register for Summer and Fall 2023 without a late fee is May 4. The late fee is $55.
How do I register for classes?
Watch this video to learn more about registering for classes on the student portal.
What do I do if I need to take a break next semester?
If you need to take a temporary break from your studies, notify your and advisor and fill out a Leave of Absence form. This form will allow you to take a temporary pause from your studies without having to re-apply for admission when you are ready to return. If you do not enroll in the following term without a leave of absence, you will be marked as having withdrawn from the university and must re-apply for admission when you return.
If you have difficulty accessing the information on this webpage due to a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 817-722-1760.